INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts related to the below mentioned topics and to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Program as Oral Presentations.
Participants wishing to contribute to the Scientific Program of the Meeting are kindly requested to submit their abstracts before October 16th 2020 together with the registration form and the registration fee of at least one author (Presenting).
The abstract must be original and not have been published of presented at any previous conferences/meetings.
The Scientific Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 16 October 2020
- Size: The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Style: We recommend structuring the abstract into paragraphs, like Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Summary / Conclusions. The abstract must be typed in English using Calibri fonts, size 11pt.
- Please enter your information as follows:
- Title: The title must be in capitals and should not exceed 50 words.
- Authors’ FULL names: The name of the Presenting Author should be mentioned first underlined. Separate multiple authors with commas.
- Institution(s): Abbreviate if necessary; full postal addresses are not required.
- Background: A short introduction is needed to the background of the study. Limit information to the essentials. If you are referring to published work please cite it.
- Aim: Please mention the aim of the study.
- Methods: Give enough details for the reader to understand what techniques were used; include details of statistical methods.
- Results: Results must be stated. If the method should ordinarily produce numerical data, then numbers must be presented with appropriate statistical results.
- References (up to three): Surname(s), initials, title of paper, volume, pages, and year.
The SSRHR Organizing Committee is pleased to offer TWO awards to the two best Science Abstracts submitted at this year’s Meeting under any of the above mentioned topics.
The aim of these awards is to increase the level of basic science at the Meeting. Young investigators are in particularly encouraged to submit their work. The prize winning abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee.