The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts related to the below mentioned topics and to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Program as Oral Presentations by September 16, 2022.
Information for authors
- All abstracts must be submitted through the Meeting’s website. Abstracts submitted via email will not be accepted.
- Corresponding authors may submit as many abstracts as they wish regardless of presenting author.
- The same person may serve as presenting author on up to 3 abstracts.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstract must be original and not have been published of presented at any previous conferences/meetings.
- The Scientific Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
Full first and family name(s) Email address Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country Mobile phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Presentation type: Oral Presentation
- Abstract title: Must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstract text: limited to 250 words including acknowledgements.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables are included).
- Abstract topic: Select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
- Images: The maximum file size of each image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload images in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background and aims
You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
The SSRHR Organizing Committee is pleased to offer TWO awards to the two best Science Abstracts submitted at this year’s Meeting under any of the above mentioned topics.
The aim of these awards is to increase the level of basic science at the Meeting. Young investigators are in particularly encouraged to submit their work.
The prize winning abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee.